Thursday, December 11, 2008

It all comes to this...

As I was driving home tonight, in a van loaded with gear for the big focus group screening of NGL in San Diego tomorrow night, a feeling I haven't had since the first day of production on this movie hit me... fear. I was genuinely scared of the showing on Friday night.. and still am. It's not just fear though, it's a mixture of excitement, anticipation and fear, all at the same time... there have only been a few moments in my life I've felt this way, and I relish the moments. It's almost a heightened excitement which has a pinch of fear :) I don't know how else to describe it.

It's truly hard to believe that tomorrow night is the culmination in many way of over a year of work. From sending the original rough story concept to Brad last July, to the first draft of the script being finished in January, to shooting in March, and finally this... wow.

God has truly blessed the production of this film, and I hope the He is glorified tomorrow night, above all else.

No comments:

Blog Archive