Saturday, September 27, 2008

NO GREATER LOVE - Update


Just thought I would post an update on the OTHER Christian film :) The one I happen to be heavily involved with! NO GREATER LOVE.

We're finished with post audio and color correction right now, and we're awaiting the score. Since it hasn't been officially announced who is scoring the film, I can't say yet... but I am VERY excited about the score! It's going to be fantastic! :) We're in a holding pattern now with the film, and as you know FIREPROOF was released yesterday throughout the country, and that film's success has a big part of what will happen with NGL at some point.... we're just praying God's will be done.

I will try to continue updating my blog here with new information as I'm able...

To view the NGL trailer and more information check out the OFFICIAL SITE

No comments:

Blog Archive