Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's pretty AWESOME when they PRAY at a concert!

Tonight I had a great time going to a Casting Crowns concert with most of my family, down at the Anaheim convention center. It was really an amazing time of encouragement. A concert like that is almost just like one big long worship service... I sang out with the songs I knew (which were most of them) and sometimes listened in quiet thought at the lyrics, that speak volumes of truth. I really appreciate the lyrics in their music. They are to the point, and very true, not like a lot of "Christian bands" today who's lyrics could just have the "He" replaced with a "She" and it turn into a pop love song. Anyway, enough with my rant... I was just incredibly blessed, challenged and encouraged tonight!

No comments:

Blog Archive