Friday, April 4, 2008

My life for the past couple months!

Wow... I haven't updated the blog in a LONG time! Well... so much to talk about...

I've been working on a feature film called NO GREATER LOVE. I actually thought of the initial story idea way back in July of last year... then in November we, at Coram Deo Studios, were trying to come up with a great faith-based story to tell, and it came up! Brad Silverman wrote the screenplay, and is also directing the film. It is his first feature, and it has been awesome seeing him work, he's doing a wonderful job! I am an Associate Producer, AC (Assistant Cameraman), and Editor. All things I love to do! We're working with a great cast, which includes Anthony Tyler Quinn, who I've had the privilege working on SMUGGLER'S RANSOM with, which leads me into my next bit of news! We have an official release date for SMUGGLER'S RANSOM. It will premiere in church's all across the country on June 6th, and be on sale in stores June 10th! You can already pre-order copies from several online vendors, including Amazon.com! I'll list that link below. So, the last few months have been great. We're just about finished with shooting NO GREATER LOVE, just one more day tomorrow, and then its into post! I'll try to update the blog with information as it progress's. I have so much more to share, but I have a 6am call tomorrow! Till next time!

SMUGGLER'S RANSOM pre-order information:
CLICK HERE

NO GREATER LOVE website: (includes Behind the Scenes look)
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Greg said...

Congratulations on both of these projects! We are rejoicing at the news coming out of the No Greater Love camp and the Smugglers update is awesome -- can't wait to buy my copy!

Blog Archive