Saturday, August 4, 2007

AOF Fest 2007

Hey all! I was at the 2007 Action-on-Film festival last weekend, and it was once again a lot of fun! This year I was involved with three of the films screening there. "Smuggler's Ransom", "SP Live", and "Captain Fundraiser". SP Live screened on Friday night, so Brad Silverman (director) and his wife came down for that. We also shot some footage of the screening to use in the movie (hard to explain). My brother Adam, and sister-in-law Jaimie also came down on friday night for the festival.

Then on Saturday, Smuggler's Ransom screened in the morning, so I was there for that, and I also stayed for the awards show since Smuggler's was nominated for BEST PRODUCED SCREENPLAY, and BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS (MELLISA POLLARD). Sadly, we didn't pick the awards up, but the nominations were cool! So that was my AOF experience... I also saw a lot of great shorts, and met some cool people!










No comments:

Blog Archive